Bad Credit Small Business Loans
One of the biggest downsides of having bad credit: small business loans can be an extremely difficult to get – even if you have rock-star sales, a genius business model, and projections that show a bright and shiny future for your company.
Most lenders deny low FICO business owners funds purely due to arbitrary standards, instead of treating each small business on an individual basis.
Did That Sound Wrong to You? Then We’re in Agreement.
NBC believes that credit score is NOT an accurate representation of a business’s worth by any means.
In fact, many times we’ve found that bad credit is something beyond the control of small business owners altogether.
So don’t miss your chance to get the funds you need, and learn about our funding options with no minimum credit requirements.
Meet These 3 Requirements for 90% Chance of Approval
All of the options below do not have any credit minimum requirement to get approved. If you have:
- $10K in Monthly Gross Sales
- 6+ Months Time in Business
- A Solid Plan for Business Growth and Development
Then you have an over 90% chance of approval for the bad credit small business loan of your choice.
8 Best Types of Small Business Loans for Bad Credit
All of the options below require NO minimum FICO. They also do not require any personal or business collateral, thus reducing risk and lowering your cost of capital.
- Small Business Term Loans: One of the easiest options available for bad credit customers. With fast processing, flexible payment terms, set rates and no collateral requirements, these are some of the most common funding options that business owners use for virtually any need. Through our expedited process, we can secure you with funds in as little as 24 hours.
- Equipment Financing: If you’re in need of new equipment, or looking to upgrade old or broken machinery, then equipment loans for bad credit from NBC is the choice for you. You don’t need to leverage any of your own assets to get your new equipment. Instead, the lifetime of the machinery itself is used as collateral, so no risk of personal or business property is involved.
- Business Line of Credit: While not technically a small business loan, a business credit line works in a very similar way. A line of credit is given to you, which you can draw from as you need, and replenish the amount you take whenever you see fit. With incredibly flexible terms and large amounts offered, business lines of credit are hugely popular among small business owners seeking fast access to capital to take advantage of any spontaneous opportunity, or squash any business challenge.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Turn your accounts receivables into cash. This is similar to purchase order financing, with the added bonus of not having your customers notified. You can use this cash to help fund your customers’ orders, and bridge gaps in cash flow. This is popular among many companies that worry about protecting their credibility.
- Purchase Order Financing: NBC purchases any of your current, late or outstanding purchase orders. Use the capital gained to bridge gaps in cash flow, stock up on inventory, manage payroll, or virtually any other business need.
- Merchant Cash Advance: Receive cash in as little as 24 hours in exchange for a small percentage of customer payments. Through debit and credit processing technology, payments are conveniently automatic, so you never have to worry about due dates. With rates that fluctuate to match your rate of sales, the less you make, the less you have to pay.
- Doctor Loans: For medical, dental and healthcare professionals of all kinds, NBC offers specialized loans for practices with any credit score. With this kind of business loan, healthcare professionals can easily bridge gaps between slow healthcare payments, manage payroll, purchasing new medical equipment, expand or relocate, or hire staff – regardless of credit score.
- Franchise Financing: Looking to invest in purchasing a new building, or expand or relocate an existing franchise? Look no further than NBC’s franchise financing for bad credit customers. We secure the largest offers with the best terms through our global marketplace to help small business owners accomplish their dreams of opening or expanding a franchise, without any credit minimum required.
Sound Too Good to Be True?
It’s not – although we get how it might seem to those unfamiliar with business financing outside of the banking world. How and why would any lender offer bad credit small business loans without some kind of catch?
Here’s how: National Business Capital is NOT a traditional lender. In fact, we’re far from it. NBC is an alternative business financing company that operates outside of the traditional lending norms.
Instead of having to adhere to arbitrary approval standards, we set our own. As a small, growing business ourselves, we understand that bad credit isn’t an accurate representation – it’s a temporary issue that’s easily and quickly fixable.
NBC is a company founded to get main street businesses the funds they need and deserve when no one else can. That’s why we focus on the bigger picture when approving our customers.
How to Get Bad Credit Small Business Loans
We made the process as fast and simple as possible. Simply fill out our 1-minute application online, and a Business Financing Advisor will get in touch with you to discuss your options moving forward.
Or, you can give us a call at (877) 482-3008 to tell us the amount and terms you need from a bad credit business loan, and we’ll guide you through the funding process from start to finish.
For more information, download our FREE eBook on how to get business funding when banks say no: