Factors to Consider when Leasing Equipment
When looking to upgrade or replace business equipment it’s wise to make cost-effective purchasing decisions. Buy new equipment and it is yours, but at a cost. Have you dipped too far into your equity for an item that will only depreciate? Does your business require the top of the line model yet you can only afford the mid-tier that offers fewer options? Rather than make those sacrifices, have you considered leasing your equipment instead?
Benefits of Equipment Financing
In addition to laying out less of your own cash when leasing equipment, here are some other advantages:
- Great tax benefits – leased equipment may be fully tax deductible
- Stay competitive: at the end of the lease, lease the latest equipment. Equipment owners are not likely to have this option and will have to use their increasingly dated equipment for a longer period of time.
- Short-term leases will enable you to see if the equipment meets your needs and expectations.
- Maintenance is often included. This can provide additional savings.
National Business Capital finances equipment for nearly every type of industry. We make it possible for businesses of every size to obtain needed business tools by providing equipment financing options that are affordable and convenient. We offer:
- Flexible terms
- 12 month to 60 month repayment options for most businesses
- For more extensive manufacturing equipment financing National Business Capital offers a 10 year term.
- No restrictions on what equipment you may purchase or which vendor you choose
There are considerations to every business purchase. Equipment leasing is the best route if the equipment you require is beyond your means. Leasing the equipment your firm needs today ensures tomorrow’s business success. For more information, fill out our application form or call us at (888) 888-9124.