Every small business has been founded to fulfill a purpose, a perceived consumer/industry need. Business owners know that recognizing and serving its target demographic as well as possible is key to achieving and maintaining business success. Of course in addition to a great business idea, the funds to facilitate its growth are a given. National Business Capital has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in small business loans to firms of every size and across most industries. We do not make our funding decisions using the same criteria as traditional lenders. This means we welcome and want to assist you to nurture your “next big idea” and grow it into a successful and enduring enterprise.
Forbes recently published its list of the 50 top private American companies who are experiencing exponential growth. What each has in common is that they found an underserved sector or need and fulfilled it. Some of their standout business concepts include improving corporate teamplay and facilitating locating consumer goods at the best price. What is unusual is that each of these businesses categories are not “mainstream” endeavors and required a leap of faith by business owners and their lenders. Does your business fall under one of these categories?
Top Non-Mainstream Sectors Experiencing Growth in 2015:
- Extreme service: businesses that facilitate procurement and streamline delivery
- Luxury Commodities: snack foods given a gourmet makeover and marketed in upscale venues
- Targeted Marketing: enables online business owners to track potential customers from site to site and device to device for greater insight into their spending habits
- Seamless Collaboration: assist businesses to boost productivity by facilitating internal communication networks
- Information Clearinghouse: assist consumers to locate best deals for concerts, sports events, consumer goods
- Facilitate Regulation Rollouts: aid hospitals, medical practitioners and patients to prepare for new medical requirements
- Niche Marketing: create a forum wherein hobbyists or practitioners can buy, sell and/or talk about their relatively obscure interests
- Hiring and Recruitment: Standard employment process is too generalized and does not serve many experienced professionals. New approach reaches and serves that segment
If your business falls under one of these mantles chances are that you have selected your field wisely. But maybe your bank didn’t see it that way when you applied for a small business loan. The fact is, traditional lenders do not make money lending to small businesses. National Business Capital welcomes small businesses and will work hard to see that your firm receives the working capital it requires to thrive.
Proper financial guidance and a small business loan from National Business Capital can increase your firm’s chances for greater and continued success. If your business could benefit from the services of one of these companies, speak with us and together we will draft a plan and locate the funding to position your company for increased profitability. Call us at (888) 888-9124 or fill out our quick and easy application for a prompt response, today!