They’re Back! Discover True Revolving Business Lines of Credit
You Need It-We Got It!
You’re not just looking for a line of credit. You’re looking for a for a flexible financing option that gives you the ability to draw exactly how much you need, exactly when you need it. Now that the economy is rocking, we’re able to offer True Revolving Business Lines of Credit that give business owners the freedom they need to grow when and how they choose!
What is a True Revolving Business Line of Credit?
Although similar to a traditional business line of credit, there’s a few key differences that make it more desirable for most business owners.
The “revolving” part of the name comes from the nature of how the line of credit works. Different from a small business loan, you don’t have to use the entire amount you borrow. The amount you take out can be immediately replaced, and taken out again. The cyclical pattern of drawing, replacing, and repeating is what makes true revolving credit lines so convenient!
What Can You Use it For?
Use a true revolving line of credit to be prepared for any unexpected challenge or opportunity that comes your way. There are no industry restrictions, and absolutely no restrictions on what you can use your funds for.
Whether you need to purchase materials, fix a broken piece of equipment, or take advantage of a surprise opportunity, true revolving business lines of credit are the ideal choice for anyone preparing for the unexpected!
The flexibility of a true revolving BLOC is also extremely effective when preparing for a potential downturn in business.
Other Benefits of a True Revolving Business Credit Line
Other benefits that set make revolving business LOC’s a step up from most other business financing options include:
- Immediate Access to Cash, Whenever You Need It: No matter where you are, or what you need it for, your funds from a TRBLOC will be immediately accessible.
- Lower Rates: Unlike small business loans and normal business lines of credit, you only have to pay for what you need with a true revolving business LOC.
- Larger Offers: With amounts offered ranging anywhere from $10K-$5Mil, true revolving lines of credit are specialized to prepare business owners for the unexpected.
- Lower Cost of Capital: What if you don’t need the full amount your credit line offers? The solution is simple – you don’t have to pay for what you don’t take out. This gives you the ability to control how and when you use your funds. Choose a revolving BLOC to ensure you get the lowest cost of capital available.
- Builds Credit Score: Every time you use and replace funds from a true revolving line of credit, you boost your overall FICO! Two birds with one stone!
- NO Real Estate Collateral Needed: This is a HUGE bonus that isn’t talked about enough – especially by lenders who falsely claim they also offer “TRUE” revolving lines of credit. All of our revolving BLOC’s do not require any real estate collateral leveraging at all, whereas most other lenders can only offer “secured” BLOC’s that do.
Do You Qualify for a Revolving Business Line of Credit?
Chances are you do. Here’s what you DO need:
- Annual Gross Sales Minimum of $100K
- 6+ Months in Business
- NO Minimum Time in Business
- NO Real Estate Collateral
- NO Extensive financial history
With services that boost credit, get rid of tax liens and judgements, and even erase past bankruptcies, NBC ensures true revolving lines of credit are available to ANY business owner.
We’ve been flooded with requests for true revolving business lines of credit, and the turnout has been phenomenal. Over 90% of all those that apply obtain financing within 24 hours!
How Does a True Revolving BLOC Work?
Remember: Draw, Replace, Repeat!
Let’s say you’re the owner of a construction business, and you’re preparing for a busy season. You need fast access to capital to prepare for potential downturns, and to take advantage of any opportunity that comes along.
You’re given a credit line with a set amount—anywhere from $10K to $5Mil.
Let’s say you recieve a business credit line of $500K.
An extra job pops up that you’re not prepared for… just as your bulldozer breaks down.
To take on both challenges, you draw $100K to get the materials and equipment you need to take on the additional job, and $50K to fix the bulldozer.
Both challenges are immediately squashed, and you’re left with $350K in your credit line.
You’re presented with an opportunity to expand your business, but you need $400K to do so.
You replace $150K of the money you earned from your extra project back into your credit line, leaving you with $500K.
You use $400K to expand your business, leaving you with $100K to use or add to however often you like!
Starting to see the cyclical nature of true revolving business credit lines?
Don’t Be Fooled by Shady Lenders
Not every business LOC is created equal. Most lenders will claim their lines of credit are “revolving” when they aren’t.
If you’re offered a line of credit that doesn’t give you the freedom to put capital drawn back into your credit line, making it available to draw from again, then don’t be fooled—this is NOT a true revolving line of credit!
NBC is an industry leader in getting customers what they truly need, exactly when they need it. If a true revolving business line of credit sounds like the perfect funding option for your business, follow the instructions below to get one in as little as 24-48 hours, and feel confident in avoiding all empty promises and misdirection from incompetent business financing companies.
Get Your TRUE Revolving Business LOC – While You Still Can!
Simply call us at (877) 482-3008 or apply online by filling out our 1-minute application, and we’ll work together to get you funded in as little as 24 hours!