Financing Options for Doctors
Finding the ideal financing company to back your practice is crucial. Whether you’re looking to expand, renovate, or purchase new equipment for your location, National Business Capital offers small, medium, and large-sized medical practices financing nationwide. Our specialized team of business consultants will work with you to find the right financing option that fits your specific needs. Here is a list of our top 3 financing options along with an explanation of each.
Unsecured Business Loans
Unlike traditional loans, Unsecured Business Loans come with no restrictions on how funds are used. Many business owners have used this financing option as it is a fast and an effective solution to meet their financial needs. Business financing approvals are NOT just based on your personal credit. You may still qualify for this type of financing even if you have open tax liens. Some of the main features of Unsecured Business Loans are set payments, set terms, approvals within 24 hours, funding within days, and you can still get approved even if your business is showing a loss on your tax return.
Advantages of choosing an Unsecured Business Loan over conventional financing are:
- Flexibility – Alternative lenders realize not every business owner will fit within the conventional guidelines. With alternative lending, the underwriting is flexible. Poor credit, tax liens, and even recent bankruptcies may be overlooked if there are solid compensating factors to your business. Time in business, cash flow, and consistent sales can also be used as compensating factors.
- Fast – No longer do you have to wait weeks to get approval from your conventional bank. These types of loans are FAST! You can usually receive an approval within 24 hours and fund your deal within 2-3 business days.
- Dependable – You get honest professional business advice. National Business Capital has a 90% approval rate. There are no upfront costs to get approved, and millions have been lent to business owners nationwide.
Equipment Leasing and Financing
National Business Capital finances almost every type of equipment within the medical industry. We will work with you to finance new or used equipment or purchase inventory in anticipation of your practice/business growing. We offer a comprehensive package of equipment loans, ranging from 12 – 60 month terms, as well as a 10 year financing option for more extensive manufacturing equipment.
Equipment Financing Options Include:
1. Flexible Terms
2. 1-5 Year Repayment Options
3. Great Tax Benefits
4. Purchase Equipment from Vendor of Your Choice
The majority of our clients were denied equipment loans from traditional banks prior to contacting us. National Business Capital has a 90% approval rate and ability to grant the means for equipment leasing to our clients.
Business Line of Credit
A Business Line of Credit gives you the flexibility needed to access funds quickly and conveniently. One of its best features is that you only pay for what you use. Even if you do not have an immediate need for funding, a line of credit is always smart to have for emergencies or for when an incredible opportunity arises.
Business Line of Credit Features:
1. Only Pay for What You Use
2. Fast Approval Process
3. Limited Paperwork
4. Not Based on Personal Credit
Business owners have been taking advantage of lines of credit for discounts on bulk purchasing, short-term cash flow, fast access to working capital, slow account receivables, exciting business opportunities with only a brief window to execute and to pay their taxes in a timely fashion. Improve your cash flow, borrow according to seasonal needs and eliminate the stress of time gaps between capital needs and revenue realization with our convenient business line of credit.
National Business Capital offers specialized physician loans for all medical professionals including dentists, pharmaceutical professionals, veterinarians, chiropractors, optometrists, home health care professionals, primary care physicians, specialists and more. Doctors use our financing options to expand their practice, upgrade or purchase medical equipment and software, or to obtain working capital when dealing with cash flow issues due to slow insurance payments.
National Business Capital offers loans for doctors whether the business or practice is a two-person LLC or a sprawling enterprise. Choosing National Business Capital as your lender means you will gain the benefit of zero upfront fees, approval within 24 hours and funding within just days regardless of your credit history. Click here to apply today or call 1-888-888-9124.