The customer experience is at the center of business success, but it’s not easy to make sense of the data you collect through channels like e-commerce, social media and marketing campaigns. In fact, 30 percent of marketers say they struggle with putting together data from siloed sources to generate meaningful insights.
Customer relationship management (CRM) software solves the problem by putting the information from all your data sources in one place. If you’re looking for a robust CRM solution with additional features to handle other common business needs, Thryv may be the platform for you.
What is Thryv?
Thryv is multiservice CRM software for small business owners who want to be able to manage numerous channels and tasks in one place. Whether you run a service business, wellness business or even a nonprofit organization, Thryv provides CRM, marketing and payments tools to make your job easier.
Thryv CRM Features
All of Thryv’s features are accessible online or through a mobile app, so you can manage your customer information and interactions from any device.
- Customers & Contacts – Segment your customer list with filters and tags, and gain better insights with “enriched” customer data from multiple online sources. Use what you learn to improve your strategies for engaging and nurturing promising leads.
- Text & Email – Create automated follow-up messages, personalize your text and email campaigns and manage daily communications to ensure you stay connected to your audience. Build better calls-to-action for improved click-through and conversion rates.
- Online Presence – Manage your business information across more than 60 online listings, and keep an eye on what customers are saying in reviews. Create an interactive web portal for easier consumer access to products, services, bookings and order histories.
- Appointment Booking – Let customers sign up for services, classes or events from any device, any time and pay without leaving the mobile app. Send automated reminders to minimize problems with “no show” clients.
- Social Media – Manage and publish to all your social media feeds from one place, and take advantage of pre-written posts when your own content calendar looks sparse. Keep on top of comments and replies right from the portal.
- Payments – Send quotes, estimates and invoices to clients, and process credit cards with contactless online payments, no card reader required.
If you have a Zapier account, you can integrate over 1,500 other services with the Thryv platform to enhance functionality. Thryv has an ever-growing App Market that allows you to bring in information from existing software programs you currently use, as well as contact details and booking calendars so that you don’t have to spend hours transferring data during setup.
To get a feel of how Thryv works before signing up, you can schedule a free demo of the platform.
Customer reviews on Consumer Affairs give Thyv, an overall satisfaction rating of 4.3 out of 5. The platform received a score of 8.5 from FinancesOnline, 4 out of 5 from Software Advice and 4.2 out of 5 from Capterra and 4.6 on G2.
Feedback from Thryv users shows they’re most satisfied with:
- Good customer service
- Knowledgeable staff
- Responsive, helpful representatives
- Consistent follow-up and communication
- Easy-to-use dashboard and services
- Enhanced professional image for their businesses
However, other users report Thryv could do better in several areas:
- Response times to questions and problems
- Product pricing, especially compared to competitors
- Contract cancellation when service is no longer desired
- Transparency with charges
- Error-free management of online business presence
- Efficiency and ease of use for smaller businesses
Benefits of Using Thryv Small Business Software
Adopting a CRM solution can really boost your sales. On average, businesses make $8.71 for every dollar invested – that’s a significant ROI! Businesses using CRM software have also been shown to improve customer retention rates by as much as 27 percent.
Why? It’s the 360-degree view of your customers that platforms like Thryv provide. About 80 percent of your audience will find you online first, and interact with your company through multiple channels before making a purchase. If you use the data from these interactions to get a better understanding of their preferences and provide a good experience, 75 percent of them are likely to spend more.
Without CRM software, you could easily miss important data points with the potential to improve your marketing campaigns using targeted, personalized messages. Thryv collects and organizes this information so that you and your team always have the most up-to-date profile of every customer. Since the whole process is automated, there’s less chance of error, and your marketing and customer service operations become much more efficient.
Enhance Your Customer Relationship Management with Business Services
Ready to make the insights from your CRM solution work for you? Additional business services from National Business Capital may be able to help. Combining the data from Thryv with options like 24/7 phone answering can take the customer experience to the next level by improving response times and ensuring your customers always receive stellar personalized service.