Top 5 Restaurant Financing Options
Juggling employees, overhead, payroll, taxes, equipment, and seasonal fluctuations, the largest opportunities like relocating your establishment to smallest challenges like replacing broken equipment can seem impossible to busy restaurant owners. Fortunately, alternative lenders like NBC offer a variety restaurant financing options for to use towards growing and developing quickly and easily.
Top 5 Restaurant Financing Options
- SBA Loans for Restaurants: With prime rates+, huge offers and long terms, loans backed by the Small Business Administration is one of the most common ways restaurant business owners fund any opportunity.However, many don’t know that SBA supported loans are surprisingly hard to get. If you are one of the lucky ones that actually gets approved, your personal assurance and even collateral will certainly be needed to back the funding.You might find that when your own individual funds are on the line, the stress might make it harder for you to succeed.Fortunately, NBC offers SBA financing programs for restaurant owners with eliminated wait times, funding in as little as 24 hours, and an easier approval process! Click here to learn more about our SBA financing options for restaurant business owners.
- Restaurant Equipment Financing: Restaurant owners can lease or finance the necessary equipment to run their establishment.Leasing offers affordable monthly payments through customized terms specific to your business.There are typically comprehensive packages offered, ranging from 12- to 60-month terms, which offer a solution to any type of restaurant owner. This type of financing or leasing usually has great tax benefits as well.
- (Unsecured or Secured) Business Lines of Credit: A business line of credit is one of the fastest, most convenient tools for restaurant owners, designed to meet the exact needs of your business.One of its best features is that you only pay for what you use.Even if you do not have an immediate need for funding, a line of credit is always smart to have for emergencies or for when an incredible opportunity arises.Restaurant owners have been taking advantage of business lines of credit for discounts on bulk purchasing, short-term cash flow, fast access to working capital, bridging of slow account receivables, and taking advantage of exciting opportunities with a small window and to pay their taxes in a timely fashion.
- Unsecured Restaurant Business Loans: Want financing, but don’t want to leverage any collateral?Unlike traditional banks, unsecured small business loans come with no restrictions on how the funds are used. Many restaurant owners utilize this financing option’s fast and flexible terms to serve as an extremely effective solution to their financial needs. Small business financing approvals are NOT based on your personal credit, time in business or if you are showing a loss. This product is very popular among business owners with good credit, and even those who have issues with their credit.You can usually acquire this type of financing even if you have open tax liens with no payment plans in place. Restaurant owners have chosen small business loans to grow their business at a faster pace. The product requires a lot less documentation than a conventional bank loan.
- Restaurant Cash Advances: A restaurant cash advance is not a loan; it is the purchase of future credit card receivables.Although this type of financing has been known to be pricey in the past, a few providers like us specialize in offering more competitive pricing for restaurant business owners. A business cash advance features a repayment fluctuation based on your business and is the perfect solution if you don’t want to be tied to a set monthly payment.Restaurant owners especially enjoy the program because not only is there is no set payment, but it also doesn’t require a personal guarantee. The greatest part is, you don’t have to leverage your own capital – you can leverage ours instead!
Before You Apply, A Word of Advice:
Choosing the wrong lender will wind up hurting your restaurant more than helping, so choose wisely and do your research. Traditional lenders are known for giving restaurant owners the raw end of every deal. Approval is extremely difficult, and processing speeds are often sluggish at best.
Choosing the right lender will result in easier approval, faster funding, and greater growth potential. That’s what makes alternative financing companies like National Business Capital so great. We have a 90% approval rate, work with all credit profiles, and can find funding options for restaurant business owners regardless of annual revenue and time spent in business.
Apply Today, Get Funded Tomorrow!
Call (877) 482-3008 to consult with an expert Business Financing Advisor, or fill out our simple 1-minute application here to get the funds your restaurant needs in as little as 24 hours!