Could $1500 help you cover the cost of tuition? National Business Capital wants to help you!
National Business Capital is offering a $1500 annual scholarship to the winner of their essay contest. If you’re enrolled or going to be enrolled in the 2017-2018 school year at an accredited institution, write an essay following this year’s prompt and wait to see if you’re the winner! The scholarship committee at National Business Capital will review all essays. We are looking forward to your submissions!
In Order to Apply
- Must be enrolled or going to be enrolled in an accredited institution during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student.
How to Apply
- Write a 800+ word essay answering this year’s prompt which can be found below.
- Email your essay to email@example.com with your name and “NBC Scholarship Submission” in the subject line.
- Files must be in Microsoft Word Document or PDF format.
- Submit your essay by May 1st, 2018.
How You Will Be Judged
- The scholarship committee at National Business Capital will review every essay.
- 100% original content, creativity, presentation, and organization.
- The winner will be announced on June 1st.
2017-2018 Prompt- Answer One of the Following
“What do you think the biggest problems small businesses are dealing with today? / What are some benefits and challenges that new business owners are facing today?”
“Who is an entrepreneur or business owner that you admire or look up to, and why?”
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. Good luck!